Students from all over the world choose to study in Toronto because of its friendly locals, low cost of living and beautiful scenery. Earlier in the year we looked at what great activities you can do while studying in Toronto, but today we will be focussing on the English schools where you will be learning.
All of these fantastic schools offer a wide variety of courses including General and Intensive English, Cambridge Exam Preparation and IELTS. Apply with SI-English today to get your application started.
English schools in Toronto
EC Toronto is a friendly, spacious and modern school, with a great midtown location. It also boasts large classrooms and modern facilities and the professional and helpful staff will help you feel right at home.
Activities at EC Toronto:
- Movie Night: Watch a movie together and discuss it afterwards
- Orientation Tour: Get to know the local neighbourhood and important locations
- Toronto Walking Tour: Explore downtown Toronto with students and staff
EF Toronto English courses are held in a loft-style language school and EF Toronto is located in the trendy Queen West neighborhood, steps from dozens of cafes, boutiques and ethnic eateries.
Activities at EF Toronto:
- Organised ski trips and excursions to American cities like New York and Chicago
- Game room offers foosball and video games
Embassy English Toronto
Embassy English Toronto is located in Yorkville, a downtown area full of fashionable shops and cafés, and you can even see the CN Tower and Lake Ontario from the modern classroom windows! Facilities at Embassy Toronto include an IT suite, university counselling, interactive whiteboards and student lounge.
Activities at Embassy Toronto:
- Trips to museums and galleries
- Ice skating
- Conversation club to improve your English in a social setting
Study English in Toronto
If you are interested in studying English in Toronto, apply with SI-English today. We can help you apply and guarantee you an offer letter from a school within 24 hours!